Another month, another chance to blow the dust off my blog! June’s edition of X Things On The X Day Of X Month is all about… stuff I’ve been meaning to blog about.
1. VVG Thinking, a beautiful bookstore/cafe in the Huashan 1914 culture complex.
2. Our last trip to Danshui, where we saw some amazing street art decorating a gutted building.
3. After five years in Taipei, I finally made my first trip to the city’s top culinary destination: Modern Toilet. My trip was research for a BonAppetit.com article about theme restaurants here, including the Barbie and Hello Kitty cafes.
4. Duck-shaped ocarinas!
5. I keep forgetting to post photos from my March trip to Seoul.
6. And, finally, I can’t believe it’s June already! I feel like spring was only here for a split second. I miss all the gorgeous blossoms. These were in Da’an Forest Park.