I love Shimelle Laine’s 10 Things, but I always forget to participate on the 10th of each month. So I decided to come up with my own twist: lists based on the number of each month. Let’s see if I can keep this up for an entire year!
The past month was such an eventful one that I’m still trying to process everything that happened in my head. Here are 11 highlights:
1. I pet a water buffalo!
2. I cleaned my office by gluing everything to the walls.
3. Before the adhesive fumes could overwhelm us, we escaped our apartment and flew across the Pacific to the US.
4. We spent time with Ron’s family in Texas. I met several of my in-laws for the first time, including my sweet cat cousin-in-law.
5. In Dallas we learned more about an important part of US history.
6. My cousin-in-law Manda got married to her high school sweetheart while looking absolutely gorgeous.
8. While there, Ron and I stayed in a haunted hotel!
9. After a week in Texas, we flew to California to stay with my parents. My Mom and Dad are moving soon, so I got rid of a lot of stuff I’d been storing in their house. But of course I kept all my old journals. This is my first diary entry ever.
10. We drove down to Los Angeles to see my brother and go to Disneyland! It was fun.